Body Craft VR200 Air and Magnetic RowerItem: vr200-rowing-machine
ROWING MACHINE VR200 | BODY CRAFT
The VR200 Rowing Machine utilizes BODYCRAFT™ Eddy-current Electro-Magnetic Resistance works on the principal that the Force of the Drive Stroke Automatically Matches the Resistance. The VR200 Air and Magnetic Rower offers the Widest Range of Resistance of the Category. Space Saving Compact Size. FREE Shipping in the Contiguous United States.
- Calories (Cal)
- 500m Time
- Strokes Per Minute (SPM)
- Total Stroke Profile.
- Manual Mode Quick Start
- Resistance Level
- Sleep feature - Auto Shutdown after 75 Seconds of no use. ***We reserve the right to make improvements and changes to the product specifications without notice
The VR200 Air and Electro-Magnetic Rower Features:
- Level 1 - Air Resistance Level 2 through 6 - Air and Electro-Magnetic Resistance
- Lightweight Rubber Coated Aluminum Handlebar
- 34" Stroke Distance - Accommodates users up to 6'4"
- Deep Contoured Seat
- Heavy Duty Roller Bearings
- Deluxe Pivoting Heel Rest with Quick Adjust Foot Straps
- High Strength T13 Extruded Aluminum Mono-rail Track
- Premium Nylon Belt Drive.
- Heavy Gauge Steel Support Legs
- Monitor Arm Tilts and Pivots
- Built-in Cooling Fan
- Quick Release Fold and Roll System - Fastest folding mechanism available!
- Powder Coated Steel
- Anodized Aluminum Rail
- Footprint: 17¾" x 79"
- Seat height: 15½"
- 34" Seat Travel - for users up to 6'4"
- Max user Weight: 300lbs
- 79" L x 17¾" W x 36¼" H
- Folded: 35¾" L x 17¾" W x 58" H
- 75lb / 33.9kgs
- Lifetime: Frame
- 1 year Parts
- 1 year wear items
- 1 year Labor