Monark 828E Fitness Testing ErgometerItem: monark-828e
Vo2 MAX/SUBMAX TESTING EGOMETERMonark 828E Vo2 Max/Submax Pendulum Balance Testing Ergometer is the world's most used Cycle for Fitness Testing. The Monark 828E Testing Ergometer is easy to calibrate and just as easy to check when in use. With the Monark 828 E Ergometer you know that all Values are always Accurate. Price Includes Shipping in the Contiguous United States.
Monark 828E Vo2 Max/Submax Testing Ergometer Displays:
- 0-7 Kp.
- 0-350 watt (50 rpm).
- 0-1400 watt (200 rpm).
- 0-2100 kpm/min (50 rpm).
- 0-8400 kpm/min (200 rpm).
Monark 828E Vo2 Max/Submax Pendulum Balance Testing Ergometer Features:
- Large, well-balanced flywheel 22 kg (48 lbs)
- Pendulum scale, easy calibrating
- Adjustable seat height
- Adjustable handlebar with quick release lever
- Stable frame, solid steel tube
- Powder painted
- Wheels for easy transport
- Electronic display with heart rate
- Chestbelt, PC software included
- Calibration weights
- adjustable saddle post
- Shows pedal-turns per minute (RPM)
- Heart rate in beats per minute (HR)
- Cycling-time in minutes and seconds (TIME)
- Intended cycling speed in km/miles per hour (SPEED)
- Distance covered in km/miles (DISTANCE)
- In addition braking power can be set, giving a reading of calorie consumption (CAL) and power in watts (WATT)
- Width 530 mm (21") at handlebar
- Width 460 mm (18") at support tubes
- Length 1120 mm (44")
- Height 890-1130 mm (35-44,5") at handlebar
- Height 800-1120 mm (31,5-44") at seat
- Weight 52 kg (114,5 lbs)
- Max user weight 250 kg (550 lbs).