Monaco Challenge AR Water Rowing MachineItem: monaco-challenge-ar-water-rower
MONACO CHALLENGE AR WATER ROWING MACHINE
Step it up to the First Degree Fitness Monaco Challenge AR Water Rowing Machine; designed by Professional Rowers with an Eye on Detail. The Monaco Challenge AR Water Rower Machine's Engineered Steel Cage and Dual Anodized Aluminum Seat Rails offer unmatched Stability and Durability. Active Recoil System to Facilitate Rapid Stroke Rate through an Extended Bungee Length with Two Precision One-way Bearings. Broad Ranging Adjustable Fluid Resistance System from Feather Light to Olympic Sprint adjusts with the Turn of a Dial and Easily Height Adjusting Footplate with Secure Heel Capture with an Angled Surface under the Ball of the Foot to Assist Leg Drive. The Console has a Built-in USB Data Port providing the Monaco Challenge AR Record Measurable Performance Data, Connect to a Computer and users have the Ability to Record Workouts, Connect to the Internet for Online Racing and Access a Web-based Logging and Ranking System. FREE Shipping in the Contiguous United States.
- 500m Split Time
- Strokes per minute
- Calorie Burn per Hour
- Interval Training
- USB Data Port
- *** Optional Heart Rate Receiver
The First Degree Fitness Monaco Challenge AR Features:
- Engineered Steel Cage wrapped around the world's Best Resistance System!
- Simple Assembly
- Built-in USB Data Port allows:
- Recording Workout Data
- Connecting with Online Racing Programs
- Accessing Online Logging and Ranking Systems
- Adjustable Fluid Resistance at the Turn of a Dial - from Feather Light to Olympic Sprint
- Active Recoil System Facilitate Rapid Stroke Rate - Extended Bungee Length and Dual German INA One-way Bearings
- Ergonomic Handle
- Super Comfortable Seat
- Delrin Low Friction High Wear Resistant Seat Rollers
- *Dual Anodized Aluminum Seat Rails
- Easy Height Adjusting Footplate with Secure Heel Capture and Angled Surface under Ball of Foot Assists Leg Drive
- Durable Belt Drive - smooth, clean, quiet (no whirring noises)
- Patented Twin Multi-chamber Ribbed Polycarbonate Internal Tank
- Triple-Bladed Stainless Steel Impeller - No Dead Spots!
- High-quality Transport Wheels
- Maintenance Free!
- 81.5" L x 20.5" W x 23" H
- Folded Footprint: 23 x 20.5"
- Max. User Weight 330lbs
- Frame: 5 Years
- Tank and Seals: 3 Years
- Mechanical Parts: 2 Years
- Wearing Parts: 1 Year