LifeSpanTR1200-DT5 Treadmill DeskItem: lifespan-tr1200-dt5-treadmill-desk
LIFESPAN TR1200-DT5 TREADMILL DESK
Get Your 10,000 Steps While You Work! The LifeSpanTR1200-DT5 Treadmill Desk is a Treadmill and Standing Desk combination, providing everything you need to begin Walking while you Work. The TR1200-DT5 Treadmill Desk is an affordable solution to Traditional Sitting Desks or as a standalone Solution for the Home Office letting you Get Fit while Working. The LifeSpanTR1200-DT5 Console is Integrated directly in the Armrest of the Treadmill Desk, providing readouts for: Steps, Walking Time, Distance, Calories and Speed. If you’re incorporating your Treadmill Desk into a Step Counting Routine or Full Exercise Program the Integrated Bluetooth will let you Save your Results and Track Progress over time. FREE Shipping in the Contiguous United States.
- Power Button***Conveniently Power the Treadmill on and off from Console
- Wirelessly sync activity data to an iPhone or Android smartphone using LifeSpan's FREE Active Trac app to track progress over time
- Simply hover your smartphone over the Walking Treadmill Desk Console to Upload your Data. That’s it
The LifeSpan TR1200-DT5 Treadmill Desk Features:
- Whisper Quiet! - The Motor so Quiet, Treadmill Belt Markings Help you and coworkers Identify when the Belt is Moving!
- Manual Height Adjustment from 41” to 55” - Accommodates users from 4'11" to 6"8"
- Durable Laminate 1 inch Thick HD Composite Board Desktop Surface
- Padded Armrest keeps employees physically centered
- 2.25 HP High Torque Continuous Duty DC motor - Low Speed Torque for Heavy Walkers
- 0.4 - 4.0 MPH, (default is 2.0 MPH)
- 20" W x 50" L Walking Surface
- Intelli-Step™ - works like a pedometer, automatically counting steps taken
- 2-Ply Marked Belt
- Incline Not Available - Walking at an incline while working is not recommended by Kinesiology experts, (takes the body out of a neutral position placing strain on the back and joints)
- Deck 3/4" Phenolic with Brace
- Intelli-Guard™ - automatically pausing the belt 20 seconds after you step off the Treadmill Deck
- 6 Independent Compression Shocks
- 2 front-mounted transport wheels for easy mobility
- Step-Up Height 4.6"
- Desktop: 38" W x 29" D or 48" W x 29" D
- Assembled Treadmill Desk: 68.5" D x 38" W or 68.5" D x 48" W
- Treadmill: 114 lbs
- Desk: 80 lbs.
- Max. User Weight 350 lbs
- EN957 and UL Certified
- Frame: Lifetime
- Motor: 3 Years
- Parts: 2 Years
- Labor: 1 Year