Ranger Lat Pulldown / Seated RowItem: lat-machine-seated-row-ranger
LAT MACHINE | LAT PULLDOWN | SEATED ROWThe USA Strength & Performance Ranger Lat Pulldown / Seated Row’s Unique Dual Swivel Pulley System allows Rotational Training Standing Ab Workouts. An Industry First, the 2" On-center Holes on the Rear Post permits Adding Attachments with the EcoSlide Mechanism Such as: Dip, Pull-Up Bar, Landmine, Split Squat Roller…. The USA Strength & Performance Lat Machine’s Optional Attachments Permit Two Simultaneous users or Creative Supersets. An Additional Pulley on Top of the Stack creates a 1:1 ratio so 300lbs 'feels like' 300lbs; Delivering a very Smooth Movement. The 300lb Steel Weight stack includes Band Pegs for Added Resistance. 100% Made in the USA!
Please Allow 8-10 Weeks for Delivery. Heavy Discounts on Quantity Orders! Contact us Monday thru Friday 10:00 AM to 6 PM CST and request a freight quote; Specify the item and supply contact info: Zip Code and Telephone Number. We will respond to your request within 2 Business Days.
The Ranger Lat Pulldown / Seated Row Features:
- Solid Welded Construction
- 3” x 3” 11-gauge Steel
- 300 lb. Steel Weight Stack
- 1:1 Ratio, 300 lbs. = 300 lbs.
- Band Pegs on Stack
- Dual, Swivel Top Pulleys- Rotational Training
- Flip Up/Down Foot Holders
- Adjustable Thigh Pad
- Lat Bar & Chinning Triangle Included
- Back permits Adding Optional Attachments
- Optional Custom Laser-cut Steel Placards
- 100% Made in the USA
- No Assembly Required
- 61” D x 36” W x 94” H
- 594 lbs
- Welded Steel End Caps
- Bolt-down Floor Tabs
- Structural Frames 15 years
- Grips, Self-adhesive Applications, Decals, Knobs, etc. 90 days
- Unspecified Components 1 year