BodyCraft Jones ClubItem: jones-club-machine
BODYCRAFT JONES CLUB | GYM EQUIPMENTThe BodyCraft Jones Club Absolutely Blows Away Traditional Smith Machines Found in Gyms; the Jones Machine Travels Up, Down, Forward and Backward. Gliding on High Carbon Solid Steel Guide Rods with Super Smooth Linear Bearings. Safer than a Traditional Smith Machine following Natural Body Movements; the Up / Down, Forward / Backward Motion Doesn't Lock Knees into a Single Unnatural Plane Permitting development of Support Structures. On Exercises that require a Constant Line of Force you can Lock the Vertical Guide Rods for Traditional Smith Machine Movements. All the Safety Advantages of a Smith Machine Plus Multi Plane Action! The BodyCraft Jones Club with Rugged 10 Gauge Steel Construction is Designed for High Traffic Commercial Gyms, Professional Sports Training Facilities, High-End Health Clubs .... FREE Shipping in the Contiguous United States!
The Body Craft Jones Club Features:
- Hooks and Safety Spotter Travel with You - Rack Bar at Any Point during Exercise with a Simple Twist of the Wrist
- Easy Transitions to the Next Exercise, Simply Raise or Lower Bar Position, Adjust Spotters, Add Weight and Lift!
- Industrial Grade LM25 Precision Linear Bearings - smooth action.
- 30mm Case-hardened Precision Milled Solid Steel Guide Rods
- 1000 lb. Capacity Olympic Power Bar with Starting Weight 50 lbs. 28 mm grip
- Upgradable to Active Balance Bar
- 20 Lockout Positions with 3 inch Spacing
- Chin-Up Bar
- Bar Hooks - Suspended atop Heavy-duty Dampening Springs
- Can be Locked for Traditional Smith Machine Exercises
- Heavy 10 Gauge Steel Construction
- Base Unit Footprint: 44” L x 84"W x 83"H (Frame is 55" wide without Bar)
- Tough Long Lasting, Dark Gray Powder Coat Finish
- Lifetime: 10 years
- Lifetime: 2 years
- Lifetime: Frame
- Lifetime: Parts