Kingston Water Rowing MachineItem: indoor-rower-kingston
FIRST DEGREE FITNESS | ROWING MACHINE | INDOOR ROWER
ONLY AVAILABLE IN THE USA
The Kingston Packs High Performance into a Compact Indoor Rower. The 81½” x 20½" Footprint make the Kingston Water Rower a Home Gym Favorite when Space .is Limited. The Kingston Indoor Water Rowing Machine Features: FDF’s patented Natural Catch and Feel with Adjustable Fluid Resistance, a Multi-Level Computer with USB Port and Premium Components Throughout. Water Resistance Rowing Ergometer is Engineered with Steel Caging for Structural Integrity. The Kingston Stores Easily, simply Fold to the Vertical Position and Roll It Away on the Hidden Wheels. Flatten your Stomach not your Wallet with the Value Priced Kingston Water Rower. FREE Shipping in the Lower 48
- 500M Split Time
- Strokes per Minute
- Calories per Hour
- Heart Rate - receiver compatible with all HR belts
- USB Port
The Kingston Water Rowing Machine Features:
- Patented Patented 4 Level Adjustable Fluid Resistance
- Change Resistance Level at the "Turn of a Dial"
- Stainless Steel Triple Blade Impeller - Perfect Catch, Consistent Resistance = No "Dead Spots
- Steel Caging adds Structural Integrity
- Baffled Tank Internals
- Direct Drive System
- Height Adjustable Footplates with Heel Cradle Footboard - straps to ensure optimal foot placement and comfort
- Tough Hardened Dual Anodized Aluminum Seat Rail
- Precision Bearings Delrin® Low Friction Seat Rollers
- Belt drive – no noisy chains, no lubrication
- Deluxe Comfort Grip Ergonomic Handle - minimizes forearm, wrist and hand strain
- Transport Wheels
- Simplified Assembly and Maintenance Free
- 81½” x 20½" x 23"
- Folded Footprint 23" x 20½"
- Cool Azul Color
- Maximum User Weight: 330 lbs.
- Frame: 10 yrs
- Polycarbonate Tank & Seals: 3 yrs
- All Other Parts: 2 Years