Fushion Assisted Chin Dip AttachmentItem: fusion-assisted-chin-dip-FCDWA
FUSHION COUNTER BALANCE CHIN DIP ATTACHMENT FCDWAPull-ups are the True Test of Upper Body Strength. The Weight Assisted Chin Dip Attachment allows Fitness Enthusiasts of every Strength Level to get the benefits of a Killer Back, Tricep, Deltoid Lower Pec and Ab Workout. The FCDWA Weight Assisted Power Tower Attachment uses a Weight-assisted Knee-pad Counterbalance that attaches directly to the Weight Stack of the FUSION 500 or FUSION600 Home Gym. The Vertical Knee Raise provides Ab Workouts without the Low Back strain and includes an easy and convenient Step Entry. Available with FUSION 500 or FUSION600 Home Gym purchase only.
Weight Assisted Chin Dip Attachment Features:
- Counter-resistance knee-pad platform allows user to control weight-assist balance
- Easily attaches to either FUSION 500 or 600 Gym
- Lat Pull-Up (wide grip) / Chin-Up (close grip) Station features easy step-up entry
- Easy access Dip Station features oversized diameter grips
- Ultra-thick DuraFirm™ back, arm and knee pads.
- 11 gauge steel frame with 1 5/8” x 3” oval tubing
- 2" x 2" all-4-side welded high tensile strength steel mainframe construction
- Ideal for home and commercial use
- 42" lat bar with close grip handles
- Two step up platforms
- Distance between dip handles 20"
- Distance to top of dip handles 53½"
- Distance between arm pads 17½"
- Distance to top of arm pads 55½"
- 180 lbs.
- 65 “ x 58” x 83”