FDF Cambridge Water Rowing MachineItem: fluid-rower-cambridge-fdf
FIRST DEGREE FITNESS | ROWING MACHINE | INDOOR ROWER
ONLY AVAILABLE IN THE USA
For an Eye-catching, Functional Indoor Rowing Machine offering all-around Total Body Workouts the Cambridge Fluid Rower is Perfect. Motivating all Levels of Fitness, the Cambridge Indoor Rowing Machine offers a Low Impact, Intuitive Aerobic Training at a Very Affordable Price. FDF’s Patented Adjustable Fluid Resistance, Triple Bladed Impeller, Baffled Tank, Continuous Recoil Tension and Instant Catch with No Dead Spots is a New Paradigm in Indoor Rowers that Delivers Consistent Resistance Throughout the Entire Stroke. FREE Shipping in the Lower 48
- 500M Split Time
- Strokes per Minute
- Calories per Hour
- Heart Rate - receiver compatible with all HR belts
- USB Port
The Cambridge Fluid Rowing Machine Features:
- Patented Variable Fluid Resistance (VFR)
- Change Resistance Level at the "Turn of a Dial"
- Stainless Steel Impeller - Perfect Catch, Consistent Resistance = No "Dead Spots
- Baffled Tank Internals
- Direct Drive System
- Height Adjustable Footplates with Heel Cradle Footboard - straps to ensure optimal foot placement and comfort
- Tough Hardened Dual Anodized Aluminum Seat Rail
- Precision Bearings Delrin® Low Friction Seat Rollers
- Belt drive – no noisy chains, no lubrication
- Deluxe Comfort Grip Ergonomic Handle – minimizes forearms, wrist and hand strain
- Transport Wheels
- 77.8" x 20.9" x 20.1"
- Folded Footprint 21" x 20"
- Cool Azul Color
- Maximum User Weight: 300 lbs.
- Frame: 10 yrs
- Polycarbonate Tank & Seals: 3 yrs
- All Other Parts: 2 Years