Teeter Hang Ups EP-960 Inversion TableItem: ep960-inversion-table
EP-960 INVERSION TABLEThe Teeter Hang Ups EP-960 Inversion Table is the pinnacle of the "ComforTrak" Series. The Hang Ups EP-960 Inversion Table added features help in achieve Maximum Benefits. The EP-960 Inversion Table is Ideal for Back Pain Sufferers, the EZ-Reach Ankle System with extended handle Reduces Bending while Securing the Ankle Supports. The EP-960's EZ-Stretch Traction Handles add Stretching and Decompression options, large Stretch Max Handles provide support and assistance, and the EZ-Angle Tether marks pre-set Inversion Angles at 20, 40 and 60 degrees. Free Shipping in the Contiguous United States.
The Teeter Hang Ups EP-960 Inversion Table Features Include:
- EZ-Reach Ankle System with triple-lock security and an extended handle that reduces the need to bend when securing the ankles
- Stretch Max Handles with embossed inversion angle guide provide an extra-long grip surface to assist new users and enhanced stretching options for more experienced inverters
- EZ-Stretch Traction Handles offer multiple uses, including added stretching and decompression options, easy oscillation assistance and a simple release option from full inversion
- Pre-set Rotation Control with the unique adjustable tether featuring an embroidered guide to 20, 40 and 60 degrees, a simple guide to beginning through advanced angles of inversion
- Accommodates users between 4'8" - 6'6" (142 – 198 cm) and up to 300 lbs (136 kg)
- Smooth, durable and easy-to-clean bed surface reduces friction to optimize decompression and comfortably flexes with the user during movement and stretching
- ComforTrak Bed with innovative track design holds Teeter’s most popular accessories: (Acupressure Nodes and Lumbar Bridge sold separately)
- Includes Adjustable Head Pillow can be moved or removed for comfort needs
- Grip-and-Stretch Handholds built into the ComforTrak Bed and A-frame allow the user to enhance their stretching and decompression
- Ergo-Embrace Supports with specialty foam and pressure-reducing design evolved from years-long research in making the most comfortable ankle cups ever.
- Height Capacity: 4'8" - 6'6" (142 - 198 cm)
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs (136 kg)
- Folded: 60" x 58.5"
- 84" x 28.8" x 86"
- 64.8 lbs
- Full 5-Year Warranty