First Degree Fitness E-316 Fluid RowerItem: e316-water-rowing-machine
FIRST DEGREE FITNESS E-316 GYM EQUIPMENT ROWER
The E-316 Fluid Rowing Machine Delivers a Real On the Water Rowing Experience employing a Natural Catch and Resistance for No "Dead Spots" through the Whole Stroke! The First Degree E-316 is a Full Feature Compact Commercial Gym Fluid Rowing Ergometer offering 16 Levels of Patented Variable Fluid Resistance with a Patented Direct Drive System. The E-316's Interactive Performance Console Monitors an Effective Fat Burning Rower Workout. No complex adjustments, just sit and Row. The E-316 Fluid Rowing Machine offers the Highest Calorie Burn in the Low Impact Exercise Category. 100% Made in the USA! Free Shipping in the Contiguous United States.
- Stroke Rate
- Calories per Hour
- 6 Pre-set
- 500m distance
- Quick Start
- User Defined
- Unique Pacer Function
- Changes can be made "On the Fly"
Other Feature of the E316 Include:
- Variable Adjustable Fluid Resistance, from Feather-Light to Olympic Sprint at the turn of a dial
- 16 Levels of Patented Variable Fluid Resistance - Competitors who criticize this are typically without it
- No question about it, while standard fluid resistance products offer a great workout, that workout is magnified by the ability to increase resistance on the fly.
- Patented Direct Drive System - keeps the tension steady
- Rigid Frame Construction For Maximum Stability – built for commercial use
- Active Recoil System Facilitate Rapid Stroke Rate - Extended Bungee Length and 2 x Precision One-way Bearings
- Ergonomic Handle - Prevents Wrist Strain
- Maintenance-Free Dyneema® Cable - No Chains, No Lubrication.
- Office Chair Seat Height - For Ease of Entry & Exit
- Delron® Low Friction Seat Rollers
- Dual Anodized Aluminum Seat Rail
- Concealed Roller Design - Cleaner, Safer & Smoother
- Advanced Heel Cradle Footboard Design
- Central Adjustment for Foot Size
- Maintenance Free
- Upright Storage: 22" x 30"
- 75" X 22" X 20.1"
- Maximum User Weight: 136kg / 300 lbs
- Frame: 5 years
- Tank & Seals: 3 years
- Non-Wearning Components: 2 years
- All Others: 1 year