DEX II Decompression Extension MachineItem: dex-2
class="style6"> BACK DECOMPRESSION MACHINE
The DEX II is a forward-rotating, user-controlled inversion machine.The DEX II places the body in a 90/90 position which helps to flatten the Lumbar Curve for greater Separation of Lower Vertebrae. Traction is applied to the Hip Joints and Spine, with no loads to the Ankles and Knee joints. The DEX II is ideal for back extension exercises - it works like a roman chair, but with better ergonomic support. The unique traction handles offer a method for increased decompression. Free Shipping in the Contiguous United States.
Teeter Hang Ups DEX II Decompression Machine Features:
- Sturdy Lap Support -Holds the user in a fixed 90/90 position for a variety of inverted stretches and exercises
- Adjustable Leg Supports- Locking knob allows adjustment for maximum comfort and security
- Traction Handles- A unique solution for stretching the lower back - offers maximum decompression of the spine
- Washable Padded Vinyl Mat- Quality materials are durable and easy to clean
- Lower Handles- Provide support for user-controlled rotation and useful resistance tool for stretching
- Instructional DVD
- Hyperextensions and 45º Extensions to Build Bridge-like Cable Lower Back Muscles to Lift and Build Rock Hard Glutes
- Six Pack Ab Building Inverted Crunches
- Height 4’8” - 6’6"
- Max User Weight 300 lbs (136 kgs)
- 45" x 28" x 58"
- 66 lb