PhysioGait Dynamic Body Weight Support SystemItem: Unweighting System
DYNAMIC BODY WEIGHT SUPPORT SYSTEM | UNWEIGHTING SYSTEM | PHYSICAL THERAPYThe PhysioGait is a Dynamic Body Weight Support System for Simultaneous Control of Unweighting Patients for Developing Posture and Balance on a Treadmill or Firm Surface. Dynamic Body Weight Support System are the perfect solution for Training Patients Suffering a Wide Range of Gait Disorders. PhysioGait helps in Maintaining Proper Posture, Reducing Load, Eliminating Balance Problems and Improving Motor Coordination. A Unique Harness is designed for Unilateral or Bilateral Body Support for a Gradual Level Change from Fully Loaded to Fully Unloaded. The PhysioGait Dynamic Body Weight Support System allows a Manual Controlled Treatment of Lower Limbs and Pelvis ensuring Proper Movement. Configurability allows the Physical Therapist to Treat a Diverse Number of Patients with a Single PhysioGait. Included Extra Options Adjust the System to a Patient’s Specific Needs makes PhysioGait the ultimate in Dynamic Weight Bearing Systems. The PhysioGait XL is a Body Weight Supported Treadmill Training System. FREE Shipping in the Contiguous United States.
The PhysioGait Dynamic Body Weight Support System Features:
- Solid Steel Frame - superb stability
- Remote Control for easy Adjustment
- Swivel Sling for Sideways Gait
- Powered Yoke Adjustment
- Electronic Measurement Unit Measures:
- Unilateral Support Load
- Bilateral Support Load
- Difference between the two
- Compact Design - fits through hospital and rehabilitation facility doors
- ***Extra Large Size Available
- Weight Capacity: 360lbs
- Overall Height: 7' 9"
- Max Patient Height: 7'2"
- Max Height on 6" step-up Treadmill 6'8"
- Max Yoke Height: 7'9"
- Powered Yoke Adjustment: 28"
- Base Width: 35.4" / XL 39"
- Inside Base Width: 30.7" / XL 34.3"
- Leg Height: 8"
- Leg Length: 48"
- Handlebar Range: 22.5"
- Caster Diameter: 5"
- 3 Yrs. Frame
- 3 Yrs. Actuator
- 1 Yr Harness
- 1 Year Electronics
- 3 Month Battery