LifeSpan TR5000-DT5 Treadmill DeskItem: Lifespan-tr5000-dt5-treadmill-desk
LIFESPAN TR5000-DT5 TREADMILL DESK
The LifeSpan TR5000-DT5 Treadmill Desk combines a Commercial Treadmill with a Manual height-adjusted Office Desk providing everything you need for walking 10,000 Steps toward Health while Working. The TR5000-DT5 Treadmill Desk is Equipped with a High Mileage, Maintenance-free Belt, 1-Inch-Thick Reversible Deck and a Powerful 3.0 HP Motor, the Console is Integrated within the Standing Desk Armrest and Displays readouts for Steps, Walking Time, Distance, Calories and Speed. Join the Thousands of Businesses, Universities and Government Agencies that have already taken the Next Step towards an Active-Office Healthy Lifestyle with the TR5000-DT5. FREE Shipping in the Contiguous United States.
- *Conveniently Power the Treadmill on and off from Console
- Wirelessly sync activity data to an iPhone or Android smartphone using LifeSpan's FREE Active Trac app to track progress over time
- Simply hover your smartphone over the Walking Treadmill Desk Console to Upload your Data. That’s it
The LifeSpan TR5000-DT5 Treadmill Desk Features:
- Whisper Quiet Commercial 3.0 HP High Torque Continuous Duty Motor
- Manual Height Adjustment - from 41” to 55”
- Fits users from 4'10" to 6'8"
- Durable Laminate 1 inch Thick HD Composite Board Desktop Surface
- High Mileage, Maintenance-free Habasit Belt
- 0.4 - 4.0 MPH, (default is 2.0 MPH)
- Padded Armrest givies full control of activity without requiring desk space
- 20" W x 50" L Walking Surface
- Intelli-Step™ - works like a pedometer, automatically counting steps taken
- Incline Not Available - Walking at an incline while working is not recommended by ergonomists, (takes the body out of a neutral position placing strain on the back and joints)
- 1" Phenolic with Brace Deck
- Intelli-Guard™ - automatically pauses the belt 20 seconds after you step off the Treadmill Deck
- 6 Independent Compression Shocks
- Aluminum Side Rails
- 2 front-mounted transport wheels for easy mobility
- Step-Up Height 4.6"
- Desktop: 38" W x 29" D or 48" W x 29" D
- Assembled Treadmill Desk: 68.5" D x 38" W or 68.5" D x 48" W
- Treadmill: 119 lbs
- Desk: 86 lbs.
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs
- EN957 and UL Certified
- Frame: Lifetime
- Motor: 3 Years
- Parts: 2 Years
- Labor: 1 Year