Viking PRO Water Rowing MachineItem: First-Degree-Viking-Pro-Water-Rower
HEALTH CLUB WOODEN ROWING MACHINE
The First Degree Fitness Viking PRO is a Commercial Gym Water Rowing Machine. The Viking PRO Water Rowing Machine achieves a unique Synergy of Style and Strength, using Solid Timber Construction around a Central Frame of Pressure-formed Laminate for incredible Durability. Made with attention to detail in both form and function; every machine is made with pride and Hand Finished to Perfection. Designed and Crafted to Provide Years of Unparalleled Rowing Performance in High Traffic Health Club Environments. First Degree Fitness produces the Best on Water Rowing Emulation with Natural Catch and Feel. The Adjustable Resistance at the Turn of a Dial keeps Health Club Members Challenged and Engaged. A Patented Twin Tank Design provides the Widest Resistance Range that Instantly Adapts to each user from Deconditioned Seniors to Competitive Athletes and everyone in between. Add a touch of class to your Fitness Center and Engage Members in one of the Most Effective Exercise Available. Compare the Quality Finish, Rugged Construction and Attention to Detail that make the Viking PRO the perfect Rower for any Commercial Gym Facility. 100% Made in the USA! FREE Shipping in the Contiguous United States.
- 500m Split Time
- Strokes per minute
- Calorie Burn per Hour
- Interval Training
- USB Data Port
- *** Optional Heart Rate Receiver
The First Degree Fitness Viking PRO Water Rower Features:
- Ethically Produced using First Grade American Ash from Sustainable Plantations!
- Simple Assembly
- Built-in USB Data Port allows:
- Recording Workout Data
- Connecting with Online Racing Programs
- Accessing Online Logging and Ranking Systems
- Adjustable Fluid Resistance at the Turn of a Dial - from Feather Light to Olympic Sprint
- Active Recoil System Facilitate Rapid Stroke Rate - Extended Bungee Length and Dual German INA One-way Bearings
- Ergonomic Handle
- Super Comfortable Seat
- Delrin Low Friction High Wear Resistant Seat Rollers
- *Dual Anodized Aluminum Seat Rails
- Easy Height Adjusting Footplate with Secure Heel Capture and Angled Surface under Ball of Foot Assists Leg Drive
- Durable Belt Drive - smooth, clean, quiet (no whirring noises)
- Patented Twin Multi-chamber Ribbed Polycarbonate Internal Tank
- Triple-Bladed Stainless Steel Impeller - No Dead Spots!
- High-quality Transport Wheels
- Maintenance Free!
- 100% Made in the USA!
- 84" L x 22" W x 21" H
- Folded Footprint: 22 x 21"
- Max. User Weight 330lbs
- Frame : 5 Years
- Tank and Seals: 3 Years
- Mechanical Parts: 2 Years
- Wearing Parts: 1 Year