Monark 894 E Peak Bike Weight Testing ErgometerItem: 894_e
WINGATE TESTING BIKEMonark Ergomedic 894 E Peak Bike is the Best Anaerobic Wingate Testing Bike ever Developed; an Anaerobic Ergometer that is easy to use. The 894 E Cycle Ergometer retains Monark's traditional characteristics with improved performance in stability and rigidity. The easy to use Windows based software allows more settings giving a Clear Graphic Presentation. Double Sensors, Faster Electronics and Improved Mechanics Minimize Problems during Anaerobic Testing. The 894 E Peak Bike also works as a regular Weight Ergometer. FREE Shipping in the Contiguous United States. **Allow 4 weeks for Delivery
- A sampling frequency of 50 Hz and a 0-start option in the software makes the 894E the ultimate tool when measuring acceleration.
- The bike can be fully loaded (up to 10kg) before starting the test which makes it possible to measure Time to peak with high accuracy and high resolution.
- Peak Power and other parameters gives information of the anaerobic capacity, but does it really measure the anaerobic endurance of the athlete? By making repeated sprints in one single test, the anaerobic endurance can be evaluated and analyzed.
- With the new parameters Decrement in Peak Power and Peak Power fatigue index. the 894E test's for the future.
Monark 894 Fitness Testing Ergometer Features:
- Large, well-balanced flywheel 22 kg (48 lbs)
- Adjustable saddle; vertically and forward/backwards
- Adjustable handlebar with quick release lever
- PC Program included
- Stable frame, solid steel tube
- Steel crank
- Wheels for easy transport
- Chestbelt and PC Software are included.
- Shows pedal-turns per minute (RPM)
- Heart rate in beats per minute (HR)
- Cycling-time in minutes and seconds (TIME)
- Intended cycling speed in km/miles per hour (SPEED)
- Distance covered in km/miles (DISTANCE)
- In addition braking power can be set, giving a reading of calorie consumption (CAL) and power in watts (WATT).
- Width 530 mm (21") at handlebar
- Width 670 mm (26½") at support tubes
- Length 1120 mm (44")
- Height 890-1130 mm (35"-44½") at handlebar
- Height 800-1120 mm (31½" - 44") at seat
- Height 1030 mm (40½") at front
- Weight 65 kg (144 lbs)
- Max user weight 125 kg (275 lbs)
|The new Windows based software
increases the setting possibilities for anearobic tests. The test time can
vary in a range of 5 to 300 seconds, with 5 second intervals. This means
that the standardized Wingate test still can be performed. The analysis
features is better in this new software. Both analyses of a single test
or individual- and group comparison is possible.
|The weight basket is a patented self-regulating braking system will not need calibration as long as the basket is in the air and the weights are correct, the brake force is correct. The mechanics of the weight basket has been improved to increase the safety of the releasing moment.|
|Combined SPD and Clips pedal with threads in standard dimension fits the most common pedal systems.|
|Electronic meter that shows pedal rev per minute RPM, HR, TIME, SPEED plus DISTANCE. In addition workload can be set, giving a reading of CAL and WATT.|
|The saddle post has adjustment possibilities in both height and length. This increases the setting opportunities for different cyclist. Most saddles fits the post thanks to the round end of post.|